Each week this October, Rigid Bits is offering free events designed to help your business overcome cybersecurity and compliance challenges. Learn about ways to reduce cybersecurity risks and build a stronger cybersecurity culture for your business.
The events and resources are free and open to all. No matter what industry you are in, if protecting business operations or client data is a top priority for you, there will be plenty of great ways to build your cybersecurity awareness.
Learn more below or by visiting the October – Cybersecurity Awareness Month Event Page.
Boost your cyber-knowledge over short, weekly webinars every Tuesday at 1 PM ET
- Cybersecurity 101 – October 5th
- Working Remotely – October 12th
- Tackling Compliance – October 19th
- Your Action Plan – October 26th
Join us for Open Q&A sessions on Wednesdays from 12-2 PM ET
- Drop by to ask questions about Cybersecurity and Compliance
- Request a 1-1 conversation for private discussions
Sit in on weekly guest webinars as we cover a wide variety of topics each Thursday at 1 PM ET
- HIPAA – October 7th
- End of Year Activities and How to take advantage of Safe Harbor going into 2022
- Email Security – October 14th
- A Look Inside Phishing Attack Trends
- Cyber Crime – October 21st
- Interview with FBI Cybersecurity and Counterintelligence
- ID Theft- October 28th
- How Breaches Can Come Back to Haunt the Individuals in Our Databases
In addition to highlighting our free guides and other resources, we will be introducing new content as it becomes available throughout October.
- Cybersecurity Handbook: Your guide toward cyber resilience
- Learn the basics of cybersecurity through this comprehensive guide
- Choosing a Cybersecurity Vendor: Guide and Checklist
- Learn about the key factors that will help you identify the right vendor for your specific needs
To add to the fun, we’re offering various giveaways:
- Attend Special Guest Webinars each Thursday to be entered into a random drawing for various prizes.
- See if you can decrypt (or guess) our Ciphertext Puzzle for their chance at more prizes.
- October 1st, we’ll release the Ciphertext Puzzle and instructions. Follow the events for clues and solve the puzzle before midnight on October 31st for more chances to win giveaways!
Build Cybersecurity Awareness with Rigid Bits
All of the free events are designed to be educational and helpful for all industries and for any employee role. The information provided will be useful to anyone that wants to build their cybersecurity awareness and be empowered to reduce their cyber risks.
View the October – Cybersecurity Awareness Month Event Page for more details and to sign up for events and subscribe to the All-Access Pass to keep up with us each week.