Reveal Your True Risk
Penetration testing demonstrates how well your network and information assets are protected by emulating real-world attackers. Combined with a comprehensive security program, penetration testing will help reduce the risk of a data breach. By emulating your adversary, Rigid Bits will help you discover critical exploitable vulnerabilities and remediate them before you are compromised.
Using a proven methodology, we work with your staff to identify unique threats to your business and define key assets that are at risk. Engagements begin with defining your unique testing goals and the attack scenarios that will be used. Our experienced and certified team then use real-world attacks against your environment to identify and exploit high-risk vulnerabilities. During the engagement, we stay in close contact to provide status reports and prompt notification of critical risks. We offer both executive and technical debriefs at the end of every engagement, ensuring a full understanding of the vulnerabilities in your environment and recommended remediation steps.
Common services include:
- External Network: Attacks against your external perimeter. This emulates an attacker on the internet.
- Internal Network: Attacks from an established internal network point. This emulates an already compromised system or a malicious employee or contractor.
- Wireless Network: Attempting to compromise the environment through wireless technologies.
- PCI Penetration Testing: Testing that complies with PCI-DSS requirements.
- Web Application: Testing that focuses on eCommerce, marketing, client-portals, and other web-based applications.
- Red Team: A customized and blended approach of all the above, emulating different adversaries.