It’s that time of year again, presentation season. With our usual conference schedule interrupted due to the coronavirus pandemic, Rigid Bits shifted to participating in virtual conferences. Along with these conferences, we’ve been making the rounds and presenting topics on cybersecurity, including working from home and cybersecurity misconceptions and reality. Over the last few months, we’ve hit the following circuit..
We’re Working to Educate the Insurance Industry
Rigid Bits specializes in helping companies in the Insurance Industry meet NAIC compliance requirements, reduce risk exposure, and educating companies on cybersecurity best practices. We’ve presented at the following events this year.
- Moody Insurance Academy – Cybersecurity (Un)Awareness Training
- Agents Council for Technology (ACT) meeting – Cybersecurity From Home
- Agency Nation Elevate – Cyber Hydra panel discussion
- NetVu Accelerate – Cybersecurity Misconceptions and reality
- AVYST – Cybersecurity with AVYST members
- AIMS Society – Cybersecurity for Agents and Producers
Upcoming Education Opportunities
It’s been busy, but we’re not done yet. We’re continuing to educate attendees and audience members on the specifics of cybersecurity. Up next:
- IIAT Insurcon Texas – Cybersecurity Big Wins, Little Effort
- AppliedNet – TBD
- Paige Black Marketing – Podcast Discussion
- Annual PIIAC Convention – TBD
- Flood and Peterson Symposium – TBD
If you get a chance to attend one of our presentations, you’ll quickly see some repeating themes. Not because we’re run out of things to discuss, because there are some really important topics that we hope sink in. Mainly, making risk-based decisions, avoiding a false sense of security, and how to implement cybersecurity best practices.
Begin Your Cybersecurity Program
If you’d like to start getting on top of our cybersecurity, we encourage a relaxed discovery call with our sales team. Because we take an approach of education, you’ll never hear fear, uncertainty, or doubt as a driving force. Instead, we’ll help uncover some obvious risks and identify services that will dig deeper and allow us to unfold your current cybersecurity posture. From there, we can draw up a plan that fits your goals and budget.